Everyday Science MCQs With Answers Online Solved
1. Biosensor is used to measure?
A. Blood glucose level
B. The body pH value
C. Amount of hemoglobin
D. Salinity in Urine
2. According to Big Bang Theory, the Universe began about __________ billion years ago.
A. 10 – 20
B. 20 – 30
C. 30 – 40
D. 40 – 50
3. The planets visible to us without using a telescope are __________?
4. The bodyguard of the Earth is __________ that save the Earth from many Comets and Asteroids.
5. 1 light year = ?
A. 9.5×10^6 km
B. 9.5×10^9 km
C. 9.5×10^12 km
D. 9.5×10^18 km
6. The Great Spot is on the planet __________?
7. The planet which is easily visible from the Earth is?
8. The salinity of sea water is determined by the amount of common salt (Sodium Chloride) in __________ of sea water.
A. 1 gram
B. 10 grams
C. 1 kg
D. 10 kg
9. The position of an element in the Periodic Table is determined by its __________ number?
10. Blood is cleaned by __________?